Welcome to Oil & Gas Production and Training Services
To provide Oil and Gas industry with production support and consultancy services, and skill development / career paths for process plant personnel.
To be recognised as a leader in the provision of efficient, effective and safe personnel within the Australian Process Plant Industry.
♦ Consultancy Services
♦ Process Plant Engineering
♦ Recognition of Skills & Knowledge
♦ Process Operations Oil and Gas Training
♦ Career Advice
♦ Oil & Gas operations personnel
♦ Oil and Gas project personnel
♦ Oil and Gas maintenance personnel
♦ Oil and Gas contractor personnel
Industry has long recognised the need for subject matter experts to scrutinise plant operations and their personnel.
It is our goal to firstly develop these subject matter experts and then encourage them to actively contribute to the success of plant operation.
- Direct and coordinate the design of oil and gas processing, gas compression, and water treatment equipment / system;
- Provide operational support of oil and gas production plant including equipment performance monitoring and deliver solutions for identified plant performance issues;
- Provide commissioning & start-up support of process plant for client project, develop equipment testing and inspection procedure, and compile commissioning & start-up procedure;
- Review plant engineering documents (Design Calculations, P&IDs, Pressure System Diagrams…), and conduct process plant design evaluation for client project;
- Conduct field service, direct and coordinate the implementation of oil and gas production equipment and instrumentation
- Directing and coordinating the implementation of process plant equipment(e.g. packaged TEG unit) and instrument;
- Providing commissioning/ start-up support of process system for client project of various nature ( e.g. oil and gas , mineral processing, waste & water treatment; )
- Providing design and operational consultancy for our client project in china or Australia incl. consultancy for the design of (packaged) oil and gas processing facilities
Competence Assurance Plans
Introducing the rare combination of TAFE Qld and vast process operation skills, knowledge and experience. This provides prospective clients with the opportunity to give their workforce a funded national qualification which has been developed by the state’s most qualified authorities.
Our partnership can provide Competency Assurance Plans for your personnel to achieve many qualifications through to Advanced Diploma.
My extensive experience across many process operations management levels ensures all operations personnel can have a C.A.P. designed to suit business needs. IF THE C.A.P. FITS…….
Process Operations Training
Process operations attracts candidates from all walks of life as it a highly paid unskilled labourer role. I have trained personnel whose previous qualifications were Restaurant Waitress/Waiter, Clerks, Security Guards, Sole Traders, Chefs, Trades people, University Graduates and School Teachers.
Yes, this industry can truly cater for diverse personnel in it's ranks. It would also explain why thousands of applications are received when a process operations job is advertised.
How do you increase your chances of obtaining one of these much sought after positions?
Demonstrate on your resume that you are progressing towards the required qualification.
I have only read about the oil/gas industry in the news and what is presented on TV. Can I still complete the training?
Absolutely, the Certificate II entry level qualification is designed to suit all abilities. Test your aptitude by taking our on line modules.
Get The Recognition You Deserve
Current Competencies are the roles and their responsibilities that candidates perform now. Your job description is a valuable form of competency recognition.
Just as industry has defined their Skills Sets for oil and gas positions, companies have developed job descriptions for their positions. Performing these company roles can give candidates recognition towards a national qualification.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Recognition of Current Competencies (RCC) is the assessment of skills and knowledge obtained through site training, work experience and/or life experience.
This type of assessment applies to candidates working in Process Manufacturing Industry. However due to cross application of national training packages it is wise to seek clarification.
Life skills are another form of recognition:
- Community Team leaders,
- Committee Members,
- Volunteer positions such as:
- rural fire fighter,
- sporting team medic,
- emergency services person,
all these skills can all count towards qualifications.